Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Use It or Lose It

You are obligated to use momentum or you will lose it.

Yeah, I said it.

And it's true.

This time of year people are motivated to do something new. The messages all around us emphasize the importance of "fresh starts" and/or  "new beginnings." 

The piece they miss is taking advantage of the momentum that comes with their new action.

Dictionary says momentum is "strength or force gained by motion or by a series of events."

I highlighted motion because that is the key.

Doing stuff. Then doing more stuff.

This year is off to a fast start for Relationships Matter Now, LLC and while I am marveling (and at times struggling to keep up), I am leveraging this momentum to add more and more to the plate.

No idea how I'm gonna get it all done but banking on forward motion to propel me.

Take advantage of today's momentum to fuel tomorrow's result!

No comments:

Post a Comment