Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do What You Love. Period


Today, I did just that.

I woke up at my normal 5:15 call time. Started the day with a little reading and a lot of prayer.

Laid out my objectives for the day and set out to achieve each one.

By 2:30, I'd landed on the purpose for my upcoming venture. By 3:00, I connected with a contact that had eluded me lately regarding 2010 speaking opportunities. Score.

I worked out later and made a fabulous dinner for my family.

We opened a bottle of wine for the occasion.

Today was a glimpse of my future. I plan to work as hard as it takes to ensure that one day in 2010, I will do what I love everyday.

If you are on the fence about pursuing your dream, whatever that may be - I encourage you to do a trial run. Give that dream some love.

You will feel the love in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment