Friday, March 11, 2011

Just Dance Thru Your Spring Break Staycation


In the midst of  Spring Break season and so many families choosing "Staycations vs. Vacations",  we, once again want to give you some ideas about what we plan to do when our Spring Break hits in a few weeks since we are among the non-traveling families this year.

Besides taking at least one day to chill and do nothing - we are for sure planning an on-going GAMEFEST! Between rocking out on the PS3, baking treats and exploring new apps on the gadgets - we will be spending time on a new acquisition: Just Dance Kids! Wii.

As you can see from the video above - this game appeals to both my kids - at very different ages. Below find verbatim their thoughts on this game:

Evan - 5 years old
"I love to learn all the songs. It is fun and I get really tired after 4 or five songs. The moves are fun and funny. My mom is not very good but she sweats a lot and makes me laugh."

Thanks Evan. 

Emma - 9 years old says:

"I think it is very fun and active and Evan is right- she does sweat a lot! I love that the songs are sung by kids like me and Evan! The songs are songs that almost everyone knows and they are great for dancing to! For the littler ones, the songs are songs that the littler kids see in their TV shows. I recommend this game for kids of all ages- from 2 to even 32! Even grown-ups like my mom can have fun while having quality time with their kids!"  

While it's targeted at kids, (I agree with Emma and) I have to say I enjoyed playing it and found the moves to be fun and simple enough that both kids can win and enjoy themselves. My personal favorite thing about this game is how at the end of each song -there are opportunities for extra credit that can give you a boost for things like "Yeah" moves and "High Energy Movement". Those extras go a long way especially if you are like me and get tired before the end of the song. (Some one needs to give me a fitness game, STAT)

We absolutely recommend adding Just Dance Kids Wii to your gaming collection. You can find it here at ToysRUs.


While Ubisoft provided me with this game to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Ubisoft, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment