Thursday, October 15, 2009

Authentically Stumped But Wanting To Post

So many thoughts, so little to tie them together.

The continued fruits of perseverance...

My fleeting fantasy to move to Mexico - prompted partially by the weather - no sun really depresses me and causes irrational outbursts

Major changes on my team at work that are still pending...

Yet another invite to speak at a conference...

Moments of my babies growing up killing me...

Less and less time to do some things I REALLY want to do...

So tonight, instead of posting some great insights that will enhance peoples lives (never my point but often the result of my expressions) I want to encourage people to embrace these moments of scattered thoughts and unfocused energy.

With the wicked pace we all keep - it is great to not have a focus, just riffing the things that are going through your mind. Dissecting some - forgetting or acting on others.

To me, that is inspiring.

And reassuring that we all have these moments and are not too deep to share them with others

No comments:

Post a Comment