Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Weekend!

I can honestly say this weekend could not have come sooner.

Opening the door to the spotless house and immediately jumping into PJs is my way of saying good riddance to a funky week.

Remember "The Plan"? Well, I made awesome progress on one facet this week.

So cool that putting a blog post out about making progress in "The Plan" actually kept me accountable to making a move. I love it. Even if no one reads or comments - simply putting it out in the universe that I need to make a change - motivated that change.

I am a 100% believer in accountability but for me it is not normally 'virtual' accountability. Usually, I confide in a few people and ask them to help me. 

Lesson learned.

Next week, I will tackle a few more.  Mark my word.

Until then.... happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the passion for your plan! Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete